Show me


Lex sat there, holding back laughter. There was no kindness in her eyes. Only hunger and desire. To her, she was the cat and Joe was her mouse. She wanted to play with her prey. 

"Show me, Joe."

"Please! Make this stop!"

"I said show me! Don't make this worse for yourself...or do."



Joe proceeded to unbutton his shirt. Tears rolled down his face. He didn't need to see. He already knew.

Yesterday had seemed so exciting. Months of talking to Lex online had built in his mind a world of thrill and fantasy. Their conversations had started in the mundane world of work and gaming. Though he couldn't remember now, Lex had slowly shifted the conversations. Before long they were discussing things like BDSM and kink. For Joe, it had been an exhilarating opportunity to share his deepest, darkest desires. The heady climax had come when Lex had suggested meeting up.

Of course, Joe was in two minds. Here was a woman, seemingly all-knowing and willing to indulge his fantasies...and yet, he knew it seemed too good to be true. He'd skirted around an answer for a little while, weighing it up and agonising over the risk. The allure was too great though, and a week later he'd found himself in a bar.

When he'd seen Lex walk in, matching the photos she's sent him, Joe's face had lit up. She was small and slim. Her pale skin, and long dark hair, combined with the black denim jacket and wet look leggings truly showed her as the alternative type. It was hard for Joe not to grin at his luck.

Lex hadn't waited long. She'd slipped the pills in his drink. Coming back from the bathroom was the last thing Joe remembered, right up until he awoke, slouched in a chair in someone's living room

"Huh...wha...what's happening? Lex?!"

"Sh sh sh..."

There Lex sat, smirking at Joe. It had taken Joe a second or two to realise that she was different. Her hair was tied up in a manner that made her look more severe. He was paying little heed to that though. The latex catsuit clinging to her body was of far more interest.


"What did you do? Urg, did you drug me?"

"I told you to be quiet!"

"Lex, listen if you thought that I"

"I SAID BE QUIET!"

Lex sprang to her feet. Her eyes seemed filled with rage. Joe has fast realised that this was not on his list of fantasies. He too rose.


"I'm gonna go..."

"No Joe. You're going to sit down and stay quiet."

Lex's eyes flashed purple. Joe's body seemed to lock up, causing him to fall back into his chair. He opened his mouth in shock but found no noise came out. No matter how hard he strained, he could not move.


"I spent so long listening to your little fetishes. I think it is time you listened to mine. I've always wanted to pluck some repressed little man, full of desire and devoid of experience, and give him exactly what he wants. Exactly. What. He. Wants. I want to make a little deviant pet of my own. One so depraved and submissive that they're incapable of functioning without me. I got my powers later than most, but I've learned what I need to. I found that I'm very skilled when it comes to...well, you'll see."

Once again Lex's eyes flashed purple. Joe found himself tingling all over. He could feel a cold sweat building as the hairs on his neck stood to attention.


"Speak. I want to hear your pathetic confusion."

"Why can't I move? What are you talking ab...urrrrg."

Joe began to feel as his insides shifted and changed. He could feel muscle and bone shrinking, making him smaller. He could feel the fabric of the chair brushing against his clothes as he reduced to smaller and smaller proportions.


"What's happening to me?!"

"I'm making you into my own fantasy."

Lex stood up, full of confidence. She looked depraved, seemly getting aroused from Joe's terror and confusion. She walked up, placing her rubber-clad hand on Joe's cheek. He felt as his face began reshaping itself. His cheeks became more prominent as his face slimmed down. His nose shrunk. Even his mouth seemed to get smaller.

Lex laughed, only releasing Joe's face when his hair began growing out.


"Oh please never stop looking that pathetic. It's making me wet already!"

"Make it stop! How are you doing this?!"

Lex squatted down, meeting Joe's eye level. The sound of latex shifting against her body struck Joe. Not long ago he would have paid to hear that noise.


"I'm a witch. I'm a witch who's turning you into her perfect sexual fantasy.  I've taken your freedom and now I'm taking your manhood."

"Wha...urg! NO!"

Joe felt a wave of undescribable arousal hit him. It was pleasure and pain in equal measure. He could feel his penis pressing hard against his jeans. He felt a desperate need for release. Lex laughed, tracing a solitary finger on the outline his manhood created. Her finger hovered on his tip before she began pressing in. In horror, Joe watches as his manhood slipped inside him. Only his arousal remained.

Joe sat dumbstruck for a moment. His shock left him ignorant as his waist and thighs pinched in. His body was undeniably that of a small female now. Finally, he went to speak. Lex lunged, pressing her rubber hand against his mouth, leaving him tasting and smelling the rubber. She giggled, relishing in it all.

Her other hand planted itself on his chest. A warmth spread from her contact. Joe felt as his nipples gained a new sensitivity. Pressure built up. He could feel as his chest began to grow. Lex leant in, ready to whisper in Joe's ear.


"I want you to feel scared, my pet. This is only the beginning."

Lex had let Joe sit there for a while after she'd had her fun. She'd returned to her seat, just watching Joe in his bewildered state of fear and shock. Eventually, he'd felt movement return to his limbs. That's when Lex had asked him to show her his new breasts.


"Look at you now Slut. Mmmm. I'm going to enjoy using you."

"P...please!"

"No more begging. Now tell me your name."

Joe gulped. He'd lost his manhood, but he wasn't about to lose his name.

"Joe."

"Oh dear oh dear...You really do want to play."

Lex's eyes flashed once again. Joe was still aroused from before, but now it seemed to pall in comparison. He could feel the building wetness between his legs. There was an alien new need; a need to be filled. His nipples ached. For the first time, Jo wanted them to be squeezed. He could feel himself panting. His lips quivered. It was hard to think.


"I will give you release...once you play my game. Now, what is your name?"

Joe didn't even hesitate.                

"Sl...uuut."

"Good girl."

"P...please. Need...need to cum!"

"Oh, Slut. Only I tell you what you need. You need to put this on."

Lex tossed a latex catsuit at Joe. He felt the cold rubber hit his lap.

"Put this on, and meet me in my bedroom. Then my pet, you will experience every one of our deepest, darkest fantasies."

With that, Lex walked off, not even looking back. Joe sat there for a while, wincing at the ever-growing torment between his legs.  He stared at the front door and the window in the room. He could escape. He could run and throw himself at someone's mercy...and yet he couldn't. He needed this.

Joe had hastily torn his clothes off, leaving a pile of popped buttons and ripped fabric. He'd slid the latex on, feeling the experience of tight rubber for the first time. He'd gingerly walked to his mistress, biting his bottom lip in equal measures of fear and need.

Lex hadn't lied to Joe. She made sure he'd got the release he'd needed. Of course, she'd always put him back into a state of need after. Again and again, she'd do this, until Joe really was just the submissive slut that Lex had always wanted.



Comments

  1. You never know who you'll meet on the internet, sometimes they're normal people and sometimes they're witches who'll transform you in to their perfect toy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment