Clutched




Just ten minutes ago, Jake's reflection had been very different. He had turned up to the party in his usual fashion; jeans and a button-down oxford shirt. He had messed around with beer pong and even managed to flirt with Sophie. 

Jake had only torn himself away to go to the bathroom. Slightly stumbling he walked over to the mirror and grinned at himself. He was tipsy. He knew things would go well tonight...or so he thought. 

It was while drying his hands that he noticed the clutch bag sitting on the window ledge by the shelf. He laughed to himself, thinking that one of the girls must have left it. He picked it up, shaking his head, laughing at them.

What felt like electricity shot through his arm, causing him to yelp. His instant reaction was to release the bag but to his alarm, he couldn't let go.

"Oh finally! It's been so long since I've had a young one!" 

A sultry female voice rang out in elation. 

"Wha...who's there!" 

Jake turned around with a jerk, looking for the source of the voice. The bathroom was still locked. He tugged back the shower curtain. It was clear that he was alone. With his free hand, he tried to pry his fingers off the bag.

"Relax. I'm not letting you go. You're perfect. When Helen told me about her daughter's party, I knew I had to act. She was fun for a while. Her teenage years were...mmm...devine. I let her marry when she got older but now she's no use to me."

"Huh...where are you? Gah this bag. What's Sophie's mum got to do with this?! Is this a joke or something?"

"Look down sweetie."

Jake looked down at his hand. For the first time, he noticed the eyes on the bag. The pupils moved to meet his bewildered gaze. 

"I'm a succubus...or at least I was until..."

"The fuck?! How drunk am I?"

"Don't interrupt me!" 

Another jolt of electricity shot up Jake's arm. His fingernails grew and miraculously gained a coat of nail polish. As it travelled up his arm, he felt his muscles cramp up. He could swear they were shrinking. Looking at the mirror, he saw his lips begin to swell. He could taste lipgloss. He went to yelp out in horror but found himself unable to move. 

"As I was saying...up until about 600 years ago, I was a succubus...you know, a demon? I'd fuck men and feed off their energy. It was devine! I was beautiful." 

The voice seemed to relish its memories.  

"That was until I foolishly picked a witchfinder as my victim. They trapped me in a purse. The fool didn't quite remove my powers though. It seems that when I'm touched, I can form a connection and use some of my powers still. He was my first little toy. I turned him into a woman, forced him to walk to the tavern and pushed him into a life of harlotry. It was wonderful. He withered with age and I passed on from person to person, changing my form just enough to match with the times. Eventually, I met a lovely student doctor called Helen. She was so bright and full of aspirations. Look at her now - a trophy wife. Even my magic can't completely stop ageing. There was so little energy when her husband went off with his secretary. She'd beg me to make her hot again. Eventually, I got bored. When I found out about Sophie's party I got her to plant me here and then wiped all memory of me." 

All Jake could do was stand there, listening. His breath was short and fast; he was gripped by shock and fear. He heard the knock on the door.

"Hey anyone in here?" 

It was Sophie. 

"Tell her you'll be out in a minute." 

The voice was firm and commanding. Jake felt his lips relax. 

"Sophie you've got to help me...." 

Jake began. His voice was no longer the one he recognised. It was high and breathy. It was a girls voice.

"Ah ah ah. You need to do what you're told. I'll stop when you've learned your lesson." 

The voice almost seemed to be enjoying Jake's disobedience. He felt his nipples begin to tingle. As he looked down, he felt his shirt tighten around his pecks. The gaps between his buttons began to become visible, and before long, the buttons began to strain against the fabric. 

"Hey who's that? You okay babe?" 

Sophie called out once again. Jake could see her shadow just under the door. 

"Make up a name and an excuse for being here. Tell her you've run out of vodka."

Jake shook his head. The first button popped off, pinging against the sink. 

"Fine! Hope you enjoy these bolt-ons..."

"Are you alright in there? Want me to get someone?"

Jake swallowed hard. 

"N...No. I'm okay!" 

He winced at his voice. 

"I'm...er...Katie. I'm one of Jake's friends. He said it would be cool if I came. I just ran out of vodka and was calling my mate for more."

"Oh...um, yeah babe that's cool! I've got loads. Just come down and I'll fix you up yeah?"

Jake winced. He heard the disappointment in Sophie's voice. He knew what she must be thinking.

"O...okay. Thanks..."

The footsteps back down the stairs confirmed he was alone again, almost. 

"There. Good boy. Why don't you give your new boobs a feel? You left them growing for a good while - I bet they're the biggest you've ever handled." 

The voice sniggered, delighting even more as Jake clasped at his chest and gasped. 

"No, no, no! I...fuck I have tits. Make them go! Please. I can't go out like this." 

Jake ripped off his shirt, sending the remaining buttons flying. He stared at his perfect, pert breasts in the mirror. 

"Now why would I do that? I need sexual energy and wow. These are going to make so much of that. Now...let's see. From your mind, I see you've got a type of girl you like."

Jake felt another jolt of power. His hair began to grow longer and longer. As his eyes started to itch, he watched in the mirror as his eyelashes grew, looking more fake by the minute. He could see makeup appearing, sitting heavy against his face. He stumbled, grasping the sink. His elbows bent more and more as his frame grew smaller and smaller. His clothes now seemed comically large on him.

"I did what you said!" 

Jake whispered, staring at the bag. 

"You said you'd stop!" 

Even as he pleaded, Jake watched his face become more narrow; his contoured makeup served to highlight his now ultrafeminine face.

"Aw, no silly! I just said I wouldn't give you balloon tits...unless that's what you want. Mmm, the boys are going to love you."

"B...boys?!"

"Oh silly me! I forgot a 'little' detail."

Jake felt the jolt hit travel up his arm, down his torso and hit his crotch.

"No! No please! I'm begging you! Don't take that! Let me go!" 

Jake dropped to his knees, clawing at the bag. The voice just responded with laughter. He felt as his manhood slipped inside him, leaving him with a new, unfamiliar space between his legs. Frantically unzipping his jeans, his worst fears were realised. 

"Now, I want you to open me up. I've got your new outfit inside. I think you're going to love it!"

The pupils on the bag seemed to be looking at Jake's new body, surveying up and down. 

"Take off those silly clothes. You don't need them anymore."

"No. I'm not doing this. You can't make me!" 

Jake felt as his nipples seemed to be pinched from nowhere. A wave of pleasure washed over him, building up and up. He fell forward, forcing a manicured palm to the floor to steady himself. For the first time, he experienced the sensation of being wet. He could feel an urge. He felt an emptiness in the one place he didn't want to be filled. Jake stayed there, quivering. 

"I could make this feeling worse. I could make your tits grow..." 

With that, his chest did indeed expand a little more. 

"I could inflate that ass of yours." 

Indeed, Jake felt as his behind grew out, almost matching his fantasies. 

"Shall I carry on?"

He didn't even respond. Instead, he unzipped the bag. He groaned, seeing the tight, shiny material within. His sentiment didn't improve when he pulled out the dress and saw its length. Nor did it get better when he saw the matching heels. 

"I...I can't wear this! Please!"

That same feeling of pleasure again hit Jake. He felt a need for release unlike any he'd ever felt before. Without even realising it, he'd placed a finger against his new crotch. 

"Ah ah ah. Save that for the boys. I didn't give you underwear, but I'll have to if you can't control yourself."

Jake recoiled, realising what he was about to do. He knew he had no choice. He was a puppet, forced to comply. He unceremoniously stripped. He tried not to look anymore at his reflection as he slid on his new outfit and put on his heels. He didn't want to see the new him. It was only once he'd been ordered to unbold the door and walk outside that he'd caught his reflection in the hallway mirror. 

He stood there and stared in disbelief, wracking his brain at how to escape. 

"Come now...don't look so miserable! This is a wonderful opportunity for you." 

"I can't go down like this. I'm not doing it." 

"Ah ah ah, you know what happens when you talk like that. Now go! The boys need a cheerleader for their beer pong game."

Comments