Pranked


“Charlie where are y...what the hell?! Are you touching yourself? Wait. Is that my underwear?! You’ve painted your nails!”


“Mmm It feels so good! What’s wrong Abi? You’re the one that turned your boyfriend into a girl. It’s not my fault I’m enjoying it.”


“It was a prank Charlie! I thought you’d freak out a little. I didn’t think you’d be borrowing my clothes! Stand still. I’m going to change you back.”


“I ripped that spell out of the book. I’m not going back.”


“What the hell?! Charlie you can’t stay like this. You’re my BOYfriend. Stop touching yourself! Stop it!”


“About that...this isn’t going to work anymore. Remember that dress I got you last year - you said it was too slutty? I’m going to borrow it. I think I’m going to go out tonight and really try out my new body. Know what I mean?”

Comments

  1. Love the acceptance of the transformation and his girlfriend getting her comeuppance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment