Try me


Careful Simon. As much as I just love being played with, if you rip me there will be consequences. You might think you want to take me off, but do you really?

When you first found pantyhose in your bag, what did you think? Same as all the others before you I bet - you didn’t know why, but you just had to try me on. I can see it in your face. Oh you know I felt good, rolling up your legs and clinging to your thighs. We were in the bathroom at your office, remember? You had me on under your trousers for the whole day.

You felt so disgusted with yourself when you got home. You pulled me straight off and threw me on the floor. I was so insulted… but I knew you’d be back.

Each time you gave in and put me on, I changed you a bit more. I sculpted your body, giving you an ass and hips to die for. We both heard the guys in your office cat-calling you as a joke, after they noticed how tight your trousers looked. They might have been laughing but we both know you loved the attention.

Remember when I made you walk into town to buy makeup. You could have taken me off at any time, but you didn’t. I gave you a cute, sexy voice and told you exactly what to say to the girl behind the counter. You blushed the whole time. You know she noticed right? I sculpted your face and now just look at you. I bet if you looked in the mirror now, you wouldn’t even recognise yourself.

Why do you still fight me? Don’t you feel so much hotter in the new clothes we bought? Isn’t it nice to feel your cute top pressing against the lovey boobs I gave you. Shall I make them bigger? I can see your mind Simon. I know how you felt when the man in the street slapped your ass.

Besides, don’t you love me pressing against that little bulge of yours? No? You should have said - I can fix that. Can you feel me getting tighter? Is it uncomfortable yet? What if I was to make that bump go away… can you feel that? You’re getting smaller and smaller. Tug at me all you like but we both know there’s a part of you that’s curious. Can you feel where your manhood used to be? You’re all woman now.

Even if you do manage to take me off, what will you do? You chose to put me on again and again. You can’t resist. Did you think your body will just go back to normal? That desire will never leave you. Oh no, either way, you’re my beautiful creation now. So how about you just give in and I can show you how to really have some fun?

Comments